Internship Training on Internet of Things (IoT)
Build a technology driven venture in just one month. IIT Bombay Alumni and Industry experts will
open your eyes to the new innovations in cutting edge technologies like Internet of Things (IoT),
Cloud and analytics.
Join us as Summer Intern
- Learn from IIT Alumni and industry experts
- Learn IoT using Arduino, Raspberry Pi, NodeMCU development boards
- Learn Cloud and Analytics
- Learn Python, Arduino programming, Tkinter, App Development and Flask
- Learn IoT Clouds Blynk, Thingpeak, ThingerIO, IFTTT and AWS IoT core
- Build more than 20 IoT Projects
Duration: 15 days (17th June 2019 to 4th July 2019)
Get 30% discount for first 5 registrations (only for localwire users)
Enrol in this internship training and get great benefits
1_ Internship Certificate, course completion certificate
2) Free IoT Maker Kit
3) After completion of classroom training, access to online course worth INR 9500/-
4) Free access to our workshops
5) Placement support
6) Become IoT iLead Membership and get benefits
7) Continuous support for research , projects and product development
IoT Course Fee is Rs 10000 /-. For first five localwire users, fee: INR 7000/- only.
Registration Fee of Rs 500 to be paid here(online), in advance to book your seat and pay remaining INR 6,500/- later at the time
Fee breakup IoT Course Fee is Rs 10000 /-. Registration Fee of Rs 500 to be paid here, in advance to book your seat and pay remaining INR 9,500/- later at the time of joining. Get 3000 Rupees discount for first 5 registrations, pay only 6500/- Rupees only. Call us for Group Discounts.
opposite Haritha Apartments,
Railway New Colony,
D.No. 43-7-30 Behind Railway New colony Bus stop,
Terms and Conditions:
> No prerequisites required
> Amount once paid is non-refundable
> Laptop is required for student during internship
Note: Localwire doesn't hold any responsibility for the event in case cancellation or modification, Oraganisers are liable and subject to answerable.